Whether the weather be nice…

So it looks like I have to postpone the planned low light shoot out by at least a week.  Possible thunderstorms for several days this week !  Stay tuned !

About johnbrawley

Director Of Photography striving to create compelling images
This entry was posted in Available Light Test, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Whether the weather be nice…

  1. Ben says:

    Good luck for next week, JB. Looking forward to your results.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s